Friday, November 19, 2010



Ethnographica
Contemporary Design

Fine Craft
Folk and Tribal Art




Exhibitions and exclusive dealers in museum quality Textiles - Ceramics - Baskets - Beadwork - Furniture and Wood Carvings from every corner of the African Continent.

Phone Gallery for opening times.

We are also open by appointment after hours and we welcome export enquiries.

153 Jan Smuts Avenue
Parkwood
Johannesburg
Gauteng
South Africa
Tel: +27 11 447 5804
Fax: +27 11 442 5571
Cell: 083 377 7499
email: kim@kimsacksgallery.com

2 comments:

LLynch said...

I can't wait to see what you post here Kim and to keep up often with the beautiful work you do and the gallery I miss and love!

noodnick said...

hello Kimmie, I have not read much of Your blog yet, but I am looking forward to. maybe I develop to became an avid user, like i am of the Polish-Jewish forum (more than 1000 posts). Now I turn bask to Yr site to see pictures. happy Hanukah, Happy new Year.